At the Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal technology space. Our mission is to pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses on their most critical cases, and be a hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
We have played a key role in recovering billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts, including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, MLB and many others.
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who will make a significant impact on the company’s digital marketing and business development efforts as we continue to expand on a national scale.
You are a marketing professional who wants to make your mark on a rising start-up and help develop an industry-disrupting marketing strategy from concept to production. While you always take a data-first approach to developing improvements you also have a deep creative streak, looking for ways to leverage innovative marketing tactics to drive engagement.
Most importantly, you enjoy making your ideas reality in a fast-paced environment where your work can have a direct impact on the company as a whole.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Marketing Analyst reports to the Senior Vice President of Marketing and will work closely with other members of the team to design and maintain both internal and external campaigns.
- Assist with the execution of marketing campaigns across various channels, such as Email, Marketing Automation, Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search, Display Advertising
- Assist with AB tests across website, landing pages, email campaigns, PPC campaigns
- Compile reporting and conduct quantitative analyses to optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Assist with the maintaining Salesforce CRM data
- Closely partner and collaborate with members of the marketing and sales team
- Track campaign performance and develop reporting, including attribution of Sales Qualified Leads and revenue generated from marketing efforts
- Stay up to date on industry best practices, and marketing platforms
- Maintain a high level of quality across projects and schedules
- 2-4+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience using marketing / analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, MOZ, SpyFu, SEM Rush, Mailchimp, Google Adwords, and more
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, and campaign reports and dashboards
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Understanding of marketing best practices
- Salesforce experience a major plus
- Strong excel skills required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- High level of autonomy, ability to work independently, and own projects through completion
Date Posted: 11-13-2019