At Expert Institute, we are pioneers in the legal technology space. We leverage the power of data to pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses on their most critical cases - helping them get justice for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
We have played a key role in recovering billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts, including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, MLB and many others.
We are looking for a Marketing Copywriter who will make a significant impact on the company’s digital marketing and business development efforts as we continue to expand on a national scale.
You are a writer who wants to make your mark on an established start-up. While you always take a data-first approach to developing content, you also have a deep creative streak, looking for ways to leverage innovative marketing tactics to drive engagement. Most importantly, you enjoy making your ideas reality in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Marketing Copywriter will report to the Senior Content Manager and work closely with other members of the team to design and execute internal and external campaigns.
- Write brand-consistent and engaging copy for our marketing collateral, digital advertisements, emails, social media platforms, and other advertorial content
- Edit and prepare blog articles, case studies, and white papers for publication on our website
- Collaborate in the development of sales presentations, marketing decks, landing pages, and other content that targets prospective customers
- Maintain and update existing marketing materials to ensure they follow brand guidelines
- Brainstorm novel concepts for upcoming campaigns and collateral
- Work on various marketing communications projects as needed
- You have a bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field
- You have 1-3 years of experience working in either a B2B, Saas, or start-up environment
- You enjoy all types of writing - from blog posts to news coverage to technical writing
- You have strong copy-editing skills and an opinion on the Oxford comma
- You are familiar with effective digital marketing and sales practices
- You are very comfortable navigating Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- You are meticulous, creative, innovative, and organized
- You are able to work independently and own projects through completion
- You have experience working with Wordpress
- Bonus points if you have experience with Trello, Slack, and Salesforce!
Date Posted: 11-13-2019