At the Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal technology space. Our mission is to pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses on their most critical cases, and be a hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
We have played a key role in recovering billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts, including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, MLB and many others.
We routinely sponsor industry trade shows and events across the country and we are looking for a driven and self-motivated Events and Partnerships Coordinator who will lead our sponsorship strategy as we continue to scale on a national level.
This role will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and scaling all aspects of our trade shows, events, and partnerships strategy. You will be a part of the marketing team, report to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, work closely with senior member of our Sales Team, and company stakeholders.
You are able to work seamlessly with marketing and sales leaders to produce meaningful campaigns that align with broader business goals. Most importantly, you enjoy making your ideas reality in a fast-paced environment where your work can have a direct impact on the company as a whole.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Trade Show and Events Coordinator reports to the SVP of Marketing and will work closely with other members of the marketing team to design and maintain both internal and external campaigns.
- Coordinate negotiations of sponsorship contracts, booth / exhibit space, organize shipments of tradeshow booth and marketing materials
- Adhere to annual conference budget, and track all expenses
- Manage event calendar and coordinate with internal teams to ensure timely preparation ahead of each event / business trip
- Sometimes travel to and support onsite execution and management of key events, including show set-up and take-down
- Assist with organizing email campaigns ahead of events / business trips based on attendee lists / CRM data
- Analyze event ROI by properly attributing revenue opportunities back to event campaigns
This role requires travel multiple times per month to support the execution and management of key events, including set-up and take-down.
- 1-3 years of experience in trade show / event coordination
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a related field
- Must be highly organized, strategic planner, and maintain extreme attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at a high level with both internal and external members
- Salesforce / CRM experience a big plus
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, campaign reports and dashboards
- Ability to work independently and own projects through completion
- Must be willing to travel. We sponsor events all over the United States and this may require a valid driver's license and an ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
Date Posted: 11-21-2019