At Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal space. Simply put, we pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses to win high-stakes cases and be the hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
In our history, we have had a helping hand in billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have helped all kinds of litigators work on all types of cases including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, NFL, MLB and many others.
We have an entrepreneurial mindset the same as our clients which means our business model is calculated, fast-paced, and highly efficient. Our marketing engine is second to none and generates 100s of new inbound leads weekly. Once an attorney on any case speaks with us, we immediately help them consult with industry specialists and key opinion leaders to educate and inform them while navigating through any theory of liability, causation, and damages.
Our sales team is a tight knit group of passionate people who thrive off a fast-paced environment where things and time to promotion can move quicker than the average company. Our executive leadership is highly supportive of sales development and training. And if you’re a high performer, you’ll get to enjoy our all-expense paid annual Leaders Club trip to the Caribbean during the cold winter months.
If an explosive growth company is what you’re looking for, the Expert Institute should be your next play!
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Expert Institute is looking for a Director of Inside Sales who will be responsible for leading the Inside Sales team in our New York City and Los Angeles offices (reporting directly to the SVP of Sales). This team is comprised of three separate teams: Sales Development, Market Response, and our SMB team. Two of these teams have managers that will report to the Director of Inside Sales while the Director has personal oversight of the SMB team.
As the Director of Inside Sales, you will encourage and coach your teams to drive new opportunities and fuel our explosive growth while also evaluating our strategy and tactics to find opportunities for improvement. This is a tremendous opportunity where much of the sales foundation has been put in place — now, we're ready for a unique leader to take it to the next level. Our Director of Inside Sales will:
- Have complete ownership of the inside sales organization.
- Drive and achieve all KPIs through motivation and coaching.
- Implement new sales processes and ensure proper follow-through.
- Create competitive ways to encourage and promote daily performance of the team.
- Foster an environment of development and high achievement.
- Help with the hiring and formal training process of new members.
- Work closely with senior leadership and sales representatives across the country.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 6+ years of experience in inside sales (ideally as both an individual contributor (SDR / AE) and a team lead / manager).
- Strong experience in B2B sales required.
- Polished business presence with a high level of emotional maturity.
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Process-oriented, driven, and strategically-minded.
- Strong cold-calling experience is a must have!
- Strong ability to communicate with different members of the team.
- Strong background in and knowledge of Salesforce preferred.
- Background in sales cadence solutions preferred (e.g. SalesLoft, Outreach, etc.).
- Leadership mentality a must.
Date Posted: 11-13-2019