ELECTRICAL EXPERT WITNESSES

ELECTRICAL EXPERT WITNESS CASE STUDIES

Faulty electric oven destroys home and kills young child ELECTRICAL Expert Case

Faulty electric oven destroys home and kills young child

This case involves a devastating fire that was ignited by a malfunctioning Kenmore double oven electric range caused by faulty wire assembly. The plaintiff had purchased the oven from a major national retailer and promptly advised them that the oven was no …

Construction Worker Suffers Burns and Amputation in Digging Accident ELECTRICAL Expert Case

…  a drill that he was operating hit an underground energized electrical line. The construction worker suffered extensive physical injuries, …  dangerous condition created by the underground energized electrical …

Army Private Electrocuted on Army Range ELECTRICAL Expert Case

Army Private Electrocuted on Army Range

…  The metal latrine had become energized due to corroded electrical grounding, improper bonding, faulty breakers, and a short in the …  to the accident, the Army had contracted with a private electrical contractor to demolish the latrine but the demolition was postponed. …

Electrical Worker Assaults Confrontational Resident ELECTRICAL Expert Case

Electrical Worker Assaults Confrontational Resident

…  case involves an employee of an electrical company who was instructed to make improvements to the electrical wires outside of an apartment building following a snowstorm. He was instructed to disconnect electrical power from the apartment building during the day (for approximately …

Da Vinci Surgical Device Severely Burns Patient ELECTRICAL Expert Case

Da Vinci Surgical Device Severely Burns Patient

…  significant burns to her skin from the high-intensity electrical energy. The patient had to undergo plastic surgery to remove scar …

Allegedly Defective Electrical Heater Causes Store to Burn Down ELECTRICAL Expert Case

…  a store burning down due to an allegedly defective electrical heater. The plaintiffs owned a small clothing store and used an electrical heater placed in a window to warm their store. One day, the electrical heater overheated, and the window lit on fire, eventually spreading …