BURN INJURY EXPERT WITNESS CASE STUDIES

Restaurant Customer Suffers Serious Burns from Scalding Food BURN INJURY Expert Case

…  a middle-aged man in Iowa who suffered third degree burns when a curry that he was served at a restaurant spilled on him. At the …  the bowl went directly onto the man’s lap, causing serious burns that required an extended hospital stay as well as multiple plastic …

Woman Suffers Severe Burns Due to Scalding Shower Water BURN INJURY Expert Case

Woman Suffers Severe Burns Due to Scalding Shower Water

…  plaintiff stepped into the shower when scalding hot water burned nearly 40% of the surface of her body. As a result of her exposure to the scalding water, she suffered severe burns to her face, arms, neck, ears and back. It was alleged that the maximum …

Robotic Surgery System Causes Thermal Burns BURN INJURY Expert Case

Robotic Surgery System Causes Thermal Burns

…  Vinci Surgical System. The patient suffered thermal rectal burn/perforation that was unrecognized during the procedure. She subsequently …

Cosmetic Surgery Severely Burns Patient BURN INJURY Expert Case

Cosmetic Surgery Severely Burns Patient

…  Louisiana and involves a middle aged patient who suffered burns after a cosmetic procedure. The plaintiff saw the defending plastic …  the patient was found to have suffered extensive burns, and is left with residual scarring around the mid-section. The plaintiff …

Mother and Child Suffer Burns at Restaurant BURN INJURY Expert Case

Mother and Child Suffer Burns at Restaurant

…  child’s hand and thigh. The child suffered first-degree burns which later healed with no scarring. The scalding water burned the woman’s arm and face, causing her sweater to melt into the skin on …

Fast Food Worker Suffers Burns From Hot Grease BURN INJURY Expert Case

Fast Food Worker Suffers Burns From Hot Grease

…  the chair and she suffered second-degree and third-degree burns over 10% of her body when her arm and shoulder were immersed in the hot …  have plastic surgery for scarring that resulted from the burns. The employee sued the restaurant for …

Portable Stove Injures Woman on Fourth of July BURN INJURY Expert Case

Portable Stove Injures Woman on Fourth of July

…  button, the device exploded. She sustained second-degree burns on her legs and arms and damage to her lake house’s deck. Plaintiff …